New Blog on Tech trends, Impacts and Innovation

Looking at my blogs in a critical mood a few days back, I was both happy and a little guilty. Happy for the fact that my blogs cover a variety of topics, but guilty for the fact that they do not provide much of my views on my love for technology. Wanting to keep pace with the happenings at the technology arena, I have started co-authoring an exclusive technical blog- 'tech trends, impacts and innovation', with some like minded people. It has proved to be an immense pleasure for me and has provided me with a sense of fulfillment to be a part of this blog space. It would be wonderful to hear your views about the blogs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW : Games Indians Play (Guest post by Sai Madhav)

My first post

Mohammed Yusuf - Noble price speech