The NDTV way

I always like people/organization who make a difference in whatever they are doing. In 1990s when I was 10 years old I used to watch this guy "Pranoy Roy" coming in election analysis in National Channel India. His election analysis program got a huge appereciation among people in India and he went to STAR NEWS and there also his news program became very famous. In the recent past this guy along with very good team started his own new channel "NDTV 24x7"and "NDTV India". Last month they launched "NDTV profit" in which they are going global and giving business news all around the world.

Mr.Roy's approach I call something like "Planned Entrepreneurship". From a 2 hr program to three 24/7 news channels he has grown a lot. This guy has introduced a new trend in India.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOOK REVIEW : Games Indians Play (Guest post by Sai Madhav)

My first post

Mohammed Yusuf - Noble price speech